RE: dns question

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:18:40 +0700

MessageHi Khan,

What i have doing  last time is remove the foward lookup zones and reverse
zone, then create again the foward / reverse zone.  amazing, now it works.
usign nslookup, then the name server is displayed correctly. the public ip is
correct, and the private ip is also shown when i query for the domain name.
then i remove the host for private ip in foward lookup zones.  now it work
fine.  now the problem for me is, i want to know how to make my exchange 2000
(using priate ip) can be recognize from outside ?
i try query for mx record (nslookup), but the result is rto.  i'm share the
internet connection using kerio winroute firewall 5.0.  Hirantha W had post the
solution, but it did not working.  maybe you or other can help me ?  sorry, my
english is not good.

Rgsd,
Hery