dns question

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MS_Windows_2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:28:22 +0700

hi guys,

i have problem with my dns configuration.  i just setup dns server to serve
internet, using w2k+sp3 (2 nic, for lan, and internet).  this is plan to use
for exchange 2000 too. i'm using ex2k with private ip.  i try to use nslookup
from ex2k computer, but it give me error like below :

------------------------------
c:\>nslookup
*** can't find server name for address 203.77.230.190: non existent domain
*** default server are not available
default server: unknown
address: 203.77.230.190

the ex2k dns is already set to dns machine ip, and the same result when trying
nslookup at dns machine.  the domain is already registered, and i have set it
too at dns machine.  can anyone help me to solve this problem ? i can't clear
the problem.

rgds,
hery