RE: distribution list membership after exmerge mailbox move

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:00:21 -0500

Exmerged or used the move mailbox function? Exmerge extracts contents
out the mailbox either to .pst or to another mailbox, it does not move
it to another mailbox. If you're in a migration stage make sure you have
ADC properly configured and you should prob be doing move mailbox
function instead of exmerge.