distribution list membership after exmerge mailbox move

  • From: Scott Overfield <soverfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:36:57 -0500

Good Afternoon,
I used exmerge to move a couple of mailboxes from an old exchange 5.5 server
to a new exchange 2003 server. After the move, the users disappeared from
the distribution lists they were members of previously.
I manually added them to the lists, but they still do not receive emails
sent to the list.

Any ideas?

Scott M. Overfield
Network Administrator
Gratiot County Community Mental Health

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.