distribution list in ex2k3 - remove one user

  • From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:44:00 -0800

Okay, have a staff mailing (distribution) list for internal use in Exchange
2k3, the list is populated under the general tab of the contact's properies
by:

        Include in this query-based distribution group
                users with Exchange mailboxes

One of the users with an Exchange mailbox wants off the list. In poking about
I can't find any way to restrict that user. Is there a better way to setup
this distribution list so I can remove users easily?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting