RE: distribution list

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 12:42:31 +0100

The first thing you need to do is to send the mail to the recipient that
did not get the mail directly, bypassing the distribution list and find
out if the mail is delivered successfully or not.

If the mail is delivered the problem should be with the distribution
list and you can try recreating the distribution list from Active
directory.

Lets know if you are successful with this.