distribution group

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:17:12 -0700

Hello everyone

I would appreciate on some advice regarding this scenario.

We have 3 international email boxes. At this point 4 people have access
to their box and added it to their outlook. So when there is a new
email, they all can see and someone will answer.

Since these international boxes have lots of subfolders, it has created
a mess for people opening over 30 different folders which are rule

I was thinking of creating a global distribution group and add
international people to it. But the question is how I can make it in way
that when someone answers to one email, the rest will get it too.

I am looking for a solution like this mailing list. People are added to
list. Someone sends a message to that address and everyone gets it. And
when someone press reply automatically list email is in to tab and reply
goes to everyone

Thank you for your help