RE: disk space for FE server

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:16:08 -0400

Hi Monika,
The FE server really does not need too much disk space. As you said it
does not hold any mailboxes. You need sufficient space to hold the OS,
Exchange, and any other utilities. However, for the FE server you need
to have sufficient processing power and plenty of RAM depending on if
your FE server will do SSL processing.