RE: disclaimers/autosignatue

  • From: Debie Allen <debie2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

Does anybody know of product that allows appending
disclaimers to outbound emails (NT 4.0/Exchange 5.5)
that isn't expensive?? Checked out Secure Mail, very
pricey and I don't need all the features it offers.
IMSEXT.dll didn't work for me, I'm guessing because
Exchange was installed using Back Office 4.0.
Thanks for any suggestions.
--- "Chinnasamy, Raveendran (Raveendran) ** CTR **"

<http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q317327>

<http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q258206>

<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q288756>

<http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q317680>