disappeared meetings.

  • From: "Albert Charron" <acharron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Exchange Discussions (E-mail)" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:48:09 -0400

First of all, I'll give you my configuration:

- Exchange 2000 Server on a distant network
- Outlook 2000 clients using an offline configuration.

Now my wierd problem:

I have a user here who scheduled meetings for his team.  He invited attendees
to his meeting (no problem with this).  A few days later, he tried to modify
his meeting, but it wasn't in his calandar anymore, but it was still in his
attendees calandars (showing my user as the one who sent this meeting request).

Does anybody has an idea about what caused this meeting to disappear?

Is it possible that a glitch when my user synchronized his mailbox with the
server appended and "deleted" his meeting? Is there a way to get it back
(without recreating it because other users will get a lot of conflicts...).

Thanks again for your help!
Albert Charron
Trisotech Inc.
acharron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx