RE: digital cert vs. disclaimer

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:19:09 -0500

I have plenty of ideas, but you may not like any of them.
What needs to happen is that the confidential mails either need to be
excluded from the footer or you will need to add the cert signature after
the disclaimer.  Either way would be different than what you're doing now
and would need a different architecture or a signature mechanism with more
intelligence to realize a message shouldn't be changed if it is signed.