RE: delivery status

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:17:03 -0400

Hery

It happens normally when the receiving SMTP server is not available for
some reason, it is hard to say how to solve it because it is not
normally a problem with your system.

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"