RE: delivering the message failed due to a recipient problem(OWA)

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <a.basit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:08:26 +0500

Yes i have checked the IMC it is fine , but if there is  any other
configuration to be done ,than please let me know. 1 thing more , every
thing is working fine , user can send and receive mails from their local
mail clients but when they send it through OWA the mail return with the
specific error . they can send mail to their domian user easily through OWA
but to any other external client the mail returns.

Regards

A.BASIT