RE: deliver internal and external email to differe nt recipients

  • From: Monica Raicea <raiceam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:20:54 +0900

If I will create a rule with Outlook Rule Wizard, this rule will not be
applied.

Apply this rule after the message arrives
with @ in the sender's address
<whatever actions you want>
except with @mycompany.com in the sender's address

 If I will create the forward on Exchange Server, I can't deliver only
internal emails to one recipient and external emails to other recipient. Or
maybe you know how is the best way to do this.

Thank you,
Monica

Dear All,

I have a mailbox on Exch 2000 and I want to forward only external emails
(not from inside my company) to my assistant. How to do this?

Thank you,
Monica