defrag diagram is wrong

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 18:40:45 -0700

I am facing some sort of weird issue. There is an exchange 2000 running
on server 2000. c drive has exchange installed and actual database is on
d drive. When you right click on c drive, it tells you that drive is 10
GB and 4 GB's are taken with 6 GB of free space. But when I try to run a
defragmenter program (windows built in, diskeeper or raxco) on c file
system, it tells me there is no enough space on drive and showing as 98%

What is wrong here? I tried googling with no luck. Has anyone faced such
a thing?

Thank you for assistance

This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy.
Any outgoing message has been scanned for possible harmful file(s) or
script(s), but it is your sole responsibility to run detection tools as we
won't guarantee the safety of message(s).