Re: database permissions

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:20:45 -0800

Hi
Using the test scenario I have made, everything works and on real servers
due to messed up permissions they had this gets access denied. So I am
trying to do a mix and match and figure out who should have access to what
on a simulation environment with same domain name I have made. I have done
reading on net and veritas support up and down with absolutely no luck.
That's why I thought maybe making an environment close to it might help.
Thank you