Re: database permissions

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:04:51 -0500

Have you read the disaster recovery documents for Exchange yet?
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/library is the location.

The problem you're talking about is what you're trying to do not permissions
per se.  To backup Exchange requires rights other than domain admins. The
document listed above should give you the information you need.  You'll note
that the help files for Exchange also list out the information, but the DR
doc is a good idea to read.

ajm