database doesn't mount

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:12:43 +0300

Hello I hope some one is reading I know its the weekend,
the database is in dirty shutdown status, teh e02.log file is missing
(but the other log files are there) and I can't recover it, what can I
do?
tx for any help

F:\Faculty SG\Faculty Log>eseutil /r e02

Microsoft(R) Exchange Server(TM) Database Utilities
Version 6.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1991-2000.  All Rights Reserved.

Initiating RECOVERY mode...
    Logfile base name: e02
            Log files: <current directory>
         System files: <current directory>

Performing soft recovery...

Operation terminated with error -528 (JET_errMissingLogFile, Current log file mi
ssing) after 0.47 seconds.