RE: custom contact list

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:52:56 -0400

Since AD is LDAP compliant the way I would do it is to use PHP.  Just write a
program that displays the fields you want in a "phone book" application against
ldap.   This way the data is always up to date and you dont have to jump
through hoops to make it work.

I use php to get info out of AD all the time.