RE: creating an email domain

  • From: "Arun Kumar" <bmttntinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:51:34 +0530

Well, before creating an new email domain, you have to decide weather it
going to be in the same site or a separate site in another domain..
If it's in same site then there is no issue you can create new site and add
to an existing site mean you existing exchange server.
Of if you're creating a new exchange site then you have to create site
connector between two sites and then directory connector for replicating the
DIR.edb and other routing information between both the sites.