[ExchangeList] Re: create a rule for all

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:03:37 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------See 
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313404 for a place to start.


> From: Ara Avvali <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Reply-To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:56:16 -0700
> To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Conversation: [ExchangeList] Re: create a rule for all
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: create a rule for all
> 
> http://www.msexchange.org
> -------------------------------------------------------I want to make a rule
> that any email which subject contains [spam] be
> moved to junk mail folder. Thanks
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ajit yadav
> Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:05 AM
> To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: create a rule for all
> 
> http://www.msexchange.org
> -------------------------------------------------------Dear sir
>  
> Frist clear what type rule do you want to create
> You can create policy in exchnage server. through
> exchnage server manager
> 
> regards
> ajit
> 
> --- Ara Avvali <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 
>> Greetings,
>> 
>> I am sorry if this is a repeated question but I
>> can't find any reference
>> to it.
>> 
>> Is there any way to create a rule in exchange for
>> all users? Thanks
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn
> something new
> http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
> 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new
> http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
> -------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
> MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
> http://www.techgenix.com
> -------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/
> MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:
> http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/
> MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
> http://www.techgenix.com
> -------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
> Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 

-------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/  
MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp 
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: 
http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ 
MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ 
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit TechGenix.com for more information about our other sites:
http://www.techgenix.com 
-------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe visit http://www.msexchange.org/pages/exchangelist.asp
Report abuse to listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Other related posts: