couldn't find a mail exchanger

  • From: "supriadi adi" <supri_adi78spuw46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:03:14 +0000

hi all,
i've got problem again my email server doesn't receive email from yahoo but can receive from hotmail
this is a message from yahoo.
Message from
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4)

but my mail server exchange 2000 can send outside, why this is happen?
is this dns problem or what?
i place dns server outside my network with domain
and also use my winroute NAT router in
my LAN is
i place 2 NIC in my NAT, there is and
I set mx record for my external DNS " MX (10)"
the is in
in I also set winroute todo port mapping 25 to my internal exchange server 2000
It have worked for about a month but now it doesn't work anymore as you seen a message from yahoo.