RE: cost of mail?

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:59:53 -0500

I thought I knew ;)

When you are trying to determine cost of email, are looking to define it on
a per email or a per byte or ??

To me, you have to define what your cost to operate is.  I.e. what is the
cost of DNS, ISP, network, disk space, support, etc. and divide by the
number of emails daily or the bytes daily to get a rough cost of email.
You'll want to include everything there to support email and the cost
associated to get a true picture.

  _____