cost of mail?

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:51:16 -0500

There are alot of references to the cost of mail. Even when I went to
the Exchange 1572C course it was mentioned. I see reports available for
various costs (Cost of partner type). What does that mean?
How do I determine cost? I guess I'm a wee bit confused. Thanks

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.