[ExchangeList] Re: copy incoming email

  • From: khan etsham <etshamkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:21:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dear,
I not understand your problem if you need a copy your icoming email you have option in exchange server.but u r also mention the attachment in incoming mail every thing will be sent in your other account.
if you need my assitance i will guide you thanks
Malik Etisham
MD Mumtaz Technology
Ara Avvali <aavvali@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I want to get an extra copy of incoming mails if they have some sort of special attachments. Let?s say if incoming email has an PDF or excel, I want a copy of email or attachment sent to some other account. Company is running GFI for both antivirus and spam and it is not capable of doing so. Exchange 2003 SP2
Any ideas? Appreciated