[ExchangeList] Re: convert from pop3 to exchange

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:49:53 -0500

I don't think there's really anything that can facilitate this process. Yes,
when these users enable cached mode, they are essentially going to download all
their mail into an .ost file. Now you would have to have your users copy the
contents of their .pst file to their mailbox so they can have access to it for
webmail for example. However, keep in mind that if your users have more than
1GB of mail in their .pst and they wish to import that into their mailbox using
cached mode, client performance will degrade as cached mode works optimally at
less than 1GB.