RE: connector issue

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:17:35 -0700

Try restarting your SMTP service.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____

From: Tom Kern [mailto:tpkern@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 11:12 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] connector issue

http://www.MSExchange.org/
I had to stop outgoing mail for a bit so i set my smtp connector to
"never run".

After a while, i set it back to "always run", however on my bridgehead
servers i now have queues for that connector just saying "scheduled".

I've restarted the routing service on those boxes but it still just sits
there.
I set the connector to "always run" about 5hrs ago so you'd think
DSaccess would've read that from AD already.

Thanks
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.