connection between two exchnage servers fron diff subnets

  • From: Sagar <sagarvcs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:51:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

i have scenario ,plz guide me step by step how can i do this

The 3rd scenario is to test 2 different MS Exchange Server on 2
different subnets being able to communicate with each other, through the
Internet (not own LAN). This is to simulate exchange servers being
deployed in 2 countries where surfgold exist (eg. India and Singapore).

You need to think of a way to make this work and let me know the
results. You can use any method necessary - but please document your
methods so that we can understand what you have done.

I have already mapped the domain name: INEXCH01.SURFGOLD.COM to your
given IP: 202.88.149.103.

thanks
vishalakshi