RE: connecting to Exchange issues

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:02:27 -0500

So, I'm assuming these accounts have mailboxes but RUS is not working?
If you followed the article, also make sure that the DC listed is the
infrastructure master. If make sure that this DC is also not the GC.
What happens when you log into your outlook and check your gal, does it
come up, error out, or show up but with no users?