Re: configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage with dutch outlook clients

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:46:40 +0100

Hi Marcel

So can I just get this clear in my mind. You have created the user accounts and their mailboxes manually in AD users and Groups? I dont see how that would create contacts in Outlook? Do you mean the Global Address List when you say the contact list by any chance? I do not see how else you could generate a list without importing them?

I must admit to be not being clear exactly what is going on here at present.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Stangenberger" <msa@xxxxxx>