Re: configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage with dutch outlook clients

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:38:38 +0100

Mi Marcel

As for why only Dutch clients should be affected I honestly cannot say.

On the other front. If your conatct address book has been imported from a
unix based system I am not overly surprised you are having problems. I
suspect you will need to recreate them as pure SMTP contacts.

How did you create your AD users? Just for the record the Global Address List is hosted on your Global Catlog servers.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Stangenberger" <msa@xxxxxx>