configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage with dutch outlook clients

  • From: Marcel Stangenberger <marcel.stangenberger@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:31:00 +0200

Hi all,

I have my exchange 2003 server running now but i have 1 problem.
When i try to send a message to someone in my contacts i get an error
message "The message can not be delivered because the e-mail system of the
contact is unknown or invalid." (this is translated from dutch to english
so it might not be 100% correct)

When i try to view the contacts properties i get the message that exchange
2003 is not configured for use with dutch adres templates.

How do i configure exchange for this, i can't seem to find any options for
this?

I have both english and dutch outlook clients in my network.

Thanks,

Marcel
--
Marcel Stangenberger        XB Networks B.V.
Facilities Engineer         Televisieweg 2