Re: configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage wit h dutch outlook clients

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:22:55 -0400

Marcel, take a look at this MS KB article:

XADM: A Description About the Support of the Localized Outlook Client in
Exchange 2000 Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301314

This may also apply to Exchange 2003, as it pertains to configuring language
support on the domain controller.

Greg Lara

prohibited.