Re: configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage wit h dutch outlook clients

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:56:47 -0400

When connected to an Exchange server, the default list that Outlook shows is
the Global Address List, which in Ex 200x comes from AD. If you've modified
the Outlook Address Book to show a different default list (for example your
local contacts), then the first thing you'll see is that. I suspect what
you're seeing is your Global list.

How many DCs do you have in your domain? How many of them are global catalog
servers? Have you checked replication between your DCs? It sounds like your
GC has an old version of your database.

Why your Dutch clients cannot see the list is beyond me. Are they running
localized versions of both Windows and Office?

Greg Lara

prohibited.