Re: configure exchange 2003 (uk) for usage wit h dutch outlook clients

  • From: "Marcel Stangenberger" <marcel.stangenberger@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:27:08 +0200

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I found the cause of all the problems that i was having.

A collegue of mine installed an Exchange 5.5 testsetup on the AD
controller, i don't know why he did this (he is on holiday) but that is
what kept screwing everything up. I stopped the 5.5 and now everything
seems to be working like a charm.

Greetings,

Marcel