RE: clustered exchange environment

  • From: "Shawn Moua" <smoua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:20:57 -0700

I am pretty sure he meant the Enterprise version.  We are running the
same identical setup for over a year with 0 problems.  The HCL list is
good to go by to minimize headaches..though at the time we implemented
our setup with the newly released Windows 2003 E software the Dell/EMC
CX200 was not on the HCL list.