changing user passwords through OWA

  • From: Robby Lim <robby_lim23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am using Windows 2003 server and exchange 2003 to publish E-mail through OWA,
i also configured this to be published behaind an ISA Server Proxy....
everything is working fine, like sending and receiving email and attachment
locally and outbound.

My question is, how to properly configure password changing thru OWA on the
user side? i have tried to use the IISPWD option, i gives y users a way to
change their old passwords but when they hit the OK button it generates a code
error... does anyonw know how to do this properly? any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Robby Lim
Systems Administrator