RE: catching all incoming and outgoing email

  • From: MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:00:48 -0500

This is Journaling

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Hashem Safadi [mailto:hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:21 PM
To:     [ExchangeList]
Subject:        [exchangelist] catching all incoming and outgoing email

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear all,
     is there any option in Exchange server 2003 that forward all the
incoming mail and outgoing mail to all users to on defult email created by
the Administrator of the Exchange.

So we can have an archive of all the emails that has been sent and
received from all the users in the domain. in on defult email

knowing that the exchange is using a smarthost to route its emails.

Best Regards
Hashem