RE: can't send to yahoo.com

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:54:54 -0400

Luke, is the NDR coming from your exchange server or from yahoo?

Greg Lara
IT Department
Anti-Defamation League
823 UN Plaza
New York, NY 10017
(212) 885-7764 (voice) (212) 885-5807 (fax)
glara@xxxxxxx
Use the ADL Helpdesks:
IT:
http://www.webhelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HostedHelpdesk.woa/wa?id=25