can't send email to hotmail using smtp access

  • From: "Gustavo" <glanzabatito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:40:28 -0700

hi
i have a big problem , all my server works good , i have win2003 with
exchange server 2003
i'm a litte new here well this is my problem:
i can send emails to all domain ( well i just try with this domain ,
esconsa.net , infonegocio.net.pe  , dragonfans.com )  but when i try to
send email to hotmail.com  domain this email never arrive i don't recieve
error , and when i work with web client of exchange all work fine(just
sending emails to hotmail because i can't receive emails from hotmail).
then i can't receive hotmail.com emails with the web client too.
pleasee help meeee i have  3 weeks in this problem
thanks a lot
Gustavo