can't send email internal

  • From: "Raul C. Rojo Jr." <rcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:10:30 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

hi guys i have setup exchenge server successfully but my problem is i can't
send and receive emails..

by the way i have two different mail server one is ms exchange and the other
is our pop3 server
i planned to use MS exchange for our internal email only for the purposes of
testing and migrating next year but it seems that it doesn't work fine with
me.i've already change the port that ms exchange is using because i know
there would be a conflict on the other mail server so i change smtp from
port 25 to port 26 and pop from 110 to 111 is this correct guys?
what would i do?but when i installed ms outlook bound to ms exchange the
check names is very fine but when i test sending message it only stocks on me please..thanks!
Best regards,
Raul C. Rojo Jr.
Systems Administrator
(+632) 6719854 loc 503
Toyota Shaw Ortigas
of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

GIF image