RE: can't able to send email to perticular domains

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:26:57 +0100

Perform a reverse dns lookup for your MX server and see if it fails.

Some mail servers reject mails from domains that don't have a valid pointer in
the in-addr.

You could use this site or to perform a
reverse dns lookup on your mail server.

If the lookup test fails, I'll advise you create a pointer record in the
in-addr of the mx ip address.

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123