can't able to send email to perticular domains

  • From: "Tanveer Wajid" <tanveer_wajid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:07:56 +0000

Hi there,

Server Specification:
---------------------
Windows OS: Windows 2000 Server V 5.0.2195; Service Pack 3 build 2195
Exchange: MS Exchange Server 2000

Firewall: Symantec VelociRaptor, Symantec Enterprise Management Ver 7.0.1

Our problems is that we can't able to send email from our
exchange server (Mail server) to perticular domains such
as :

@syberia.com, @vision.com etc etc

There is no problem for sending emails to other domains. How to resolve this problem ?????

2) I want to know how to stop the sending of external email from
exchange server 2000 but we would like to receive the
external emails. How to do this ?????

Best Regards,
tanveer

IIFA Awards. Vote now. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/iifa2003/index.asp Celebrate Indian cinema