cannot connect to exchange server

  • From: "listrahul" <listrahul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:42:33 +0530

I have a wierd problem.This is the background. I havea Windows XP Pro
machine with Outlook 2002 running. For some reason I had to run a
Windows XP repair from the CD. After which my Outlook stopped connecting
to the exchange server for some unknown reason. I tried it for a
different user from the same machine. Finally I also changed my machine
IP and also the machine name. Still the problem continued. Also tried
uninstalling Office 2002 and installing it back ... problem continues.

Can somebody help me with this .... please ...

Warm Regards,

- Rahul