[ExchangeList] can not access mailbox

  • From: asus77x <asus77x@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:02:58 +0800 (CST)

hi guys,

i have two exchange server: server A win 2003+exchange 2003, and server B win 2000+exchange 2000.

now i'm create one user at server A with username "Test", and create mailbox at server B with other emaildomain name, different tha server A domain or server B domain (don't ask me why i've do this way).

then i try to logon with telnet with username test@emaildomain and success login either with pop setting in ms outlook.  but then i try to setup ms outlook with direct access to exchange 2000 at server B, it always give me error when checking name.

need your advise why i can not access it.

thanks

Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.