can i delay delivery of messages to clients

  • From: "Wafa Hameedi" <whameedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:58:42 +0300

Hi,

I have Exchange 2000, I am archiving my filtered messages to avoid false
positives. After i review the *.tmp files can i re-send the message to my users
having its original headers from the original sender? (without them knowing
that it was scanned. if not,  Is there a way i can delay certain messages
coming from a certain domain for example from (badguy@xxxxxxxxxxx) to be
delivered to my clients  after working hours. So anything that comes from
xdomain.com in the morning or before 4 will be delivered to my users ONLY after
4:00pm.

Thanks