RE: can exchange 5.5 do this?

  • From: Brian Welch <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:28:18 -0500

Jeff -

I don't believe that you can do this without a 3rd party app.  In fact, I
think most 3rd party apps only let you block certain file types to all
mailboxes, not just specific ones.  If you ever find one that does let you
do that, I'd be greatly interested.......

_Brian Welch
MCSE, MCSA
Pipkins, Inc.
brianw@xxxxxxxxxxx