calendar options

  • From: "Andy Shook" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:55:49 -0500

Exchange list,
Background...
I work at a firm that does high volume (as many as 25 a day)
transactional work, with seven locations in two states, with 25
employees.
Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003 w/all patches, WinXP Pro w/all patches.

Situation...
We use one public folder calendar for everything and as transactions are
updated, the updates are logged within the event on the calendar. On
busy days, the calendar can get quite populated and even to a point
where it is very difficult to keep track of updating and read.  What are
my options for making the firm wide calendar work better for us?

Thoughts thus far,
1. Create a form and publish to be used as a template for the various
flavors of transactions.
2. Move calendar to SharePoint (do not have SharePoint installed
currently)
3. Third party web based solution that I have yet to find.

Any recommendations? TIA...

Andy

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY SECONDARY DISCLOSURE IS
PROHIBITED TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY AUTHORIZED WITHIN THE
TEXT OF THIS MESSAGE.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or
telephone, and delete the original message immediately. For more information,
or to report an erroneously distributed email, please contact Constitution Law
Associates, LLC toll free at 1-877-641-9387. Thank You.