bounce backs don't forward to other e-mail addresss

  • From: Bob Hoagland <BHoagland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:48:15 -0600

We have an Exchange 5.5 server and I have my personal account setup to
forward to another e-mail address as well as place the message on the
Exchange server.  Standard messages show up when connecting to the exchange
server and forward ok but "bounce backs" and other errors sent to my my
exchange account do not appear in the "forward" account.  Can anyone help me
with this?
Thanks.

Bob Hoagland
Director of Technology
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School
290 Quintard Road, Sewanee, TN  37375-3000
Phone: 931-968-0210  x 3127
bhoagland@xxxxxxxxxx