RE: blocking exe, vbf and others

  • From: Lawrence Lopez <ls_lopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:27:14 +0800

I'd like to know if this virus scanner also protects the whole server
itself. Or is it just made especially for exchange? What if we're using a
different mail server (like SBC)?  Please discuss the limitations and more
advantages of the product aside from what was mentioned in the email of Mr.
Overfield re: this matter.

Have A Nice Day!
Lawrence Lopez
MIS Department